Mi2pikoClaxxxic

Mi2pikoClassic

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Juelz Santana Talks Delay Of Lil Wayne Collab


Dipset member Juelz Santana recently gave an update on the long-awaited Lil Wayne collaboration album "I Can't Feel My Face," saying that politics continue to delay the release. Although he didn't give specifics, Juelz pointed the finger at the music industry for the albums failure to launch.

     "The industry is a very political business," Santana told DJ Vlad. "You know, when you're dealing with politics, a lot goes on. If you look, T-Pain and Lil Wayne's album didn't come out. T-Wayne. So, it was nothing between me and Wayne. Wayne is my brother, shout-out to Weezy, Free Weezy all day. I'm actually supposed to see him this weekend coming up -- I gotta go see him. I wouldn't even feel like it's right if I didn't go see him. I'm too close to him not to go see him and that's my homie."


http://www.rapbasement.com/juelz-santana/101110-juelz-santana-talks-delay-of-lil-wayne-collaboration-album-watch-here-click-now.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crunk Wear

Crunk Wear

Crunk Wear