Mi2pikoClaxxxic

Mi2pikoClassic

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Beverly Hills Fabulous Does Mashonda's Hair!!

 Hey now!!! The fabulous hair salon of "Elgin Charles" was paid a special visit by Mashonda this past weekend. The "Elgin Charles" hair salon is located in Beverly Hills, California where Mashonda was working on new music and meeting with producers for her new project.

While in the area, Mashonda decided to stop by and get her hair done by Seanie Munroe of the "Elgin Charles" salon (and who also happens to be my favorite person on the Vh1 reality show Beverly Hills Fabulous).

You can check out what Mashonda had to say about her "Elgin Charles" experience as well as see more photos below:





And this is what Mashonda had to say about her experience below:

Once my hair appointment was made I got excited because I knew I wouldn’t be disappointed. I showed up to the Beverly Hills location that is literally in walking distance of the famous Rodeo Drive and I was ready to be transformed. Seanie and the whole Elgin Charles family showed me so much love from the moment I walked in to the second I walked out. Many thanks to everyone at the Elgin Charles Salon for making my experience fabulous and you can absolutely consider me a loyal customer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crunk Wear

Crunk Wear

Crunk Wear