Mi2pikoClaxxxic

Mi2pikoClassic

Friday, September 3, 2010

Kanye's Ex Wanted To Marry DMX

 
Kanye West's ex-girlfriend, Amber Rose, recently talked about her past love for the rapper, DMX and how her childhood dream was to marry the Ruff Ryder leader. Taking to her twitter, she played a game with her followers and then went on to talk Soulja Boy.

"Let's Play a Game!!! Guess my Fav Rapper of the 90's and I'll CALL U!!! GO!," she tweeted on Wednesday (September 1).
" If u think u said DMX First twitter search it @KingAubrey Said it first. Sorry :-)."
" I LOVED DMX Man I thought I was gonna marry him in the 7th Grade I need him to come back!!!! Come back hubby Lol."
" Awhh @SouljaBoy U wanted me to call u Baby? ;-).......(Waiting for the hater tweets)."
" Flirting with Sexy Big Daddy @SouljaBoy Hahahaa Wow Baby ur Fans really love u. It's Fun Making them jealous ;-)."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crunk Wear

Crunk Wear

Crunk Wear