Mi2pikoClaxxxic

Mi2pikoClassic

Saturday, August 28, 2010

B.o.B Gets Unplugged With Robin Thicke (Video)

 
B.o.B, Bobby Ray (or whatever you want to call him) is having a lot of success with his debut album, "B.o.B vs Bobby Ray." With his second third straight top 10 hit ("Nothin On You," and "Airplanes"), "Magic" features Weezy frontman, Rivers Cuomo.

     B.o.B will perform at this years' MTV Video Music Awards, joining other artists like Justin Bieber, Kanye West, Drake and even Usher. Mr. Ray broke out the new "Magic" single during his Unplugged show (airing September 1st). Among others (Five Total), B.o.B is nominated for 'Video of the Year' and 'Best Male Video.'

     "It's very special to me. I think it's a lot more special than the success of the singles, because this reflects the work I've put in over the years and the word of mouth I've helped create," B.o.B said. "It's definitely amazing. I'm trying to find the words to explain it, but I can't. It's inexplicable. I'm a real simple man, so, you know, I accept every gift with generosity and gratitude."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crunk Wear

Crunk Wear

Crunk Wear