Mi2pikoClaxxxic

Mi2pikoClassic

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

T.I. Plans "Lil Homies" Animated Series | TI | Rap Basement

T.I. Plans "Lil Homies" Animated Series | TI | Rap Basement

Although he is not even finished his upcoming "King Uncaged" album, T.I. recently let fans know that he is also working on an upcoming animated series (cartoon) called "Lil Homies." With a spot as a producer on the new show, TIP also says he might even be the voice of a character.

"I'm actually working on a TV show right now as a producer," he told Eminem's Shade 45 show host, Angela Yee. "[It's] a cartoon ... called 'Lil Homies.' I may do, like, voice over [work] ... like a narrator." TIP added that the cartoon doesn't have a network yet but he also joked he would give Angela Yee the "neighborhood freak."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crunk Wear

Crunk Wear

Crunk Wear