Mi2pikoClaxxxic

Mi2pikoClassic

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Chris Brown Explains BET Awards Meltdown

 
Chris Brown recently broke his silence over his meltdown during his performance at this years BET Awards, which took place in June. With tears rolling down his face during his Michael Jackson tribute, Chris says that not only was it not staged but it was actually really hard for him to continue.

     "A lot of people don't know, I was going to see Michael Jackson the day he died," said Brown, who has long talked about his admiration for the late King of Pop. "I was on my way to the Staples Center to see him [the day he died] ... When I heard 'Man in the Mirror,' the words started speaking to me in my personal life. It just touched me. It wasn't fake. I know people were trying to put extras on it, but everything was genuine. That was my ultimate apology, hands down."

http://www.rapbasement.com/chris-brown/082510-chris-brown-explains-his-meltdown-at-this-years-bet-awards-watch-here-click-now-for-details.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crunk Wear

Crunk Wear

Crunk Wear