Mi2pikoClaxxxic

Mi2pikoClassic

Friday, August 27, 2010

T.I. Explains Not Doing Swagga Like Us Video

   With huge stars like T.I., Kanye West, Lil Wayne and even Jay-Z all on the same song...You would expect to see a music video for the track and TIP says it started off that way. First talking abotu the video's concept, T.I. says it would have been based on the 1990 cult film, "Reservoir Dogs," adding "Actually, we had an idea and concept for "Swagga Like Us," and it was taken from Reservoir Dogs."

     T.I. went on to talk about why they didn't make the video. "For videos, we are at times greatly inspired by them. Schedules conflicted and we weren't able to make that happen before my sit down, but I think that would have been an iconic moment."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crunk Wear

Crunk Wear

Crunk Wear