Mi2pikoClaxxxic

Mi2pikoClassic

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Diddy Says He Never Robbed His Artists


Hip Hop mogul, Sean "Diddy" Combs, recently denied all the recent rumors going around that he had been stealing from his artists ex-artists. Diddy addresses the critics and defends himself in the new interview with VIBE.

"There's an off perception that needs to be addressed about me that I have ever robbed somebody or mistreated somebody. Or tried to be ruthless or whatever in this game. Like, all this year I've heard people say, 'Where's Carl Thomas, where's Black Rob, where's G.Dep? Where are these artists?' And for some reason they go ahead and equate that, cause those artists aren't with me, that I've done something wrong or malicious or conniving. It's something that I do have a problem with because they don't have no proof that I've ever done nothing like that."

Diddy - Footage/Interview (Denies Robbing Any Bad Boy Artists)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crunk Wear

Crunk Wear

Crunk Wear